Sunday, May 16, 2010

Taffeta experimentation

Using taffeta strips to create a garment was interesting as an object but produced very poor aesthetic results and did not adhere to my garment rules of being washable and cover the body. This could be due to the volume of taffeta used, but I worry that if I experimented with even more it would just look like a Hawaiian hula skirt and that is not the kind of experimentation I am interested in in terms of creating a garment from objects and fashion from garments.
Here are the results:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it seems as though nothing is working--------wahhdfhas I need art inspiration! Or more intellectual backing!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kevin Taylor (fecalface)

No comments:

Post a Comment